Schedule changes should be avoided and are to be made only when there is no other option.
Reschedules increase the risk of miscommunication or game times between teams, fans and officials
Don't forget to notify your Referee Provider to make sure that your referees are rescheduled.
Steps to make a schedule change
(Home team coach is responsible to notifying as listed below prior to the originally scheduled game):
1. Home Team Coach Determines Gym Availability with Area Gym Coordinator to verify that Gym is available.
2. Home Team Contacts opposing team - Prior to scheduled game to be changed. Establish a new game time and date. Unless unknown.
3. Advise Gym Coordinator of the new game information
4. Gym Coordinators - Contact Kim by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with scheduled change at least one week (more is preferred) in advance.
Include the following Information:
- Name of Home team Coach, Original Game Date and Time, Original Location , Opponent
- New Game Date and Time, New Game Location
4. Once received, Kim will send email notification to home team coach that schedule change has been made. This could take up to two days.
5. The website will be updated Sundays and Thursdays with game changes. Game change will not appear updated earlier unless indicated by website administrator.
6. Contact your referee provider to reschedule the referees. If you don't know who your provider is, contact your Areas Gym coordinator.
Special Notes On Rescheduled Games:
Home team is responsible for paying referees regular fees if notification of schedule change has not occurred and referee could not be contacted and the referee shows up for the game. If referees show up for a posted game and were not notified in advance of game change, the home team is responsible for paying referee game fees.
The schedule of record is the one on the WEBSITE. It is the Home teams responsibility to verify posted home team schedule and to notify website administrator of any errors. It is recommended that Home and Away teams check the posted schedules (home and away game) to verify that schedules are accurate.
Game Rescheduling Fees: Excessive Game changes by individual coaches may be subject to an additional game scheduling fee of $10 per reschedule game change.